Friday, August 26, 2011

My Samsung Series 5 LCD Quit!

What a crappy sales pitch...and a crappy product!

My Samsung 40-inch LCD Series 5 Full HD TV (model# LA40B530P7RXXP, serial# AZ8F3DG5400026V) simply quit on me last weekend.

In their sales pitch at Automatic Center in Alabang where I bought it, they said the LCD screen's life is at least 10 years. Guess what?!? It conked out in less than 2 years! WTF?!?

So there we went to the authorized Samsung service center, Lenwon Electronics, to have it repaired. Surprise! Surprise! It will cost me at least twenty thousand pesos! You gotta be kidding. That's the cost of a brand new 40-inch LG LCD!!!

Hey Samsung guys, you gotta do something about your crappy service and your crappy product!

p.s. notice the exclamation marks in this entry)





===============================
Homer Nievera
Business Development. Digital Marketing. Social Media.
http://homernievera.net

No comments:

Post a Comment